Slider

Thailand

Monday 15 February 2016



The day has come! In a few hours I'll be flying to Thailand. I'll be in Thailand for a month and a half and that time is filled with so many fun things! 

I will be arriving in Bangkok stay there a few night and visit some temples, floating market and participate in a Thai cooking class! 
Then off to Chang Mai and Chang Rai. I'm going to an Elephant Care Project to look after mistreated Elephants. Also I'll be doing a trek to the highest point in Thailand! 
Next off to Pai for a few days. 
Then flying down to Krabi to start the island hoping. Koh Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, Ao Nang Beach, Khao Sok, Koh Samui, Koh Phangan (FULL MOON PARTY) then off too Koh Tao for the final days.

We booked a mix of hostels and private accomadtion, so we could have that little bit of luxuary while we travel. 

So exited to start this Asian adventure. Will keep you posted while I travel!


- Nikki  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan