Slider

My Must Have Beauty Products for Bali

Saturday 6 October 2018


Before I go to Bali, I love to stock up on my favourite beauty products that I can't buy when I'm here.
These are the essentials that are always with me!


Hawaiian Tropics SPF 20 Dry Oil Spray https://bit.ly/2C2DeSW
I love this tanning oil. You are able to buy this in Bali but I can never find one with a high SPF in it. Most tanning oils are a level 8 SPF or have no SPF whats so ever!
I like to be able to tan while still protecting my skin from UVA and UVB rays.

Palmer's Natural Bronze Lotion
When the rainy season sets in and I'm not outside tanning as often, I love Palmer's gradual tan moisturiser. The colour is so natural and just keeps me glowing even when I've not been out in the sun for a while!

Argan Hair Therapy 
I love this hair oil from Superdrugs own brand (Cruelty-Free and Vegan!). It leaves my hair super soft and shiny, with a lovely scent! Perfect to tame my frizzy Bali hair. The best thing about this hair oil is it's under £5!

Superdrug's Layering Lab Body Mists
Again this is Superdrug's own brand which means, yes CF and Vegan! This body mist is great because it is 100ml so it can go in your hand luggage but also, this particular scent 'Blossom' smells exactly like Alien by Thierry Mugler. This is only £3.49 which is an absolute steal if you compare it to buying the Alien perfume!
I have a few of the Layering Lab scents and their scent lasts a long time compared to other body mists, and they're small enough to pack a few in your suitcase!




I hope you enjoyed this week's blog post. Let me know what your must-have travel beauty items are!





9 comments:

  1. Very Helpful Article Female Travelers Who likes Beauty Products. Thanks for sharing this information with us, Great guide keeps sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! dog bath tube

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice bLog! its interesting. thank you for sharing.... insomnio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natural magnificence items deal with your excellence as well as fix many skin illnesses forever. Additionally, these items are more affordable and utilize common fixings got from plants, creatures and other normal components. Best Hair Dryer For Curly Hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. "What is proposed resembles a massive carbuncle on the substance of a much cherished and exquisite companion." (Prince of Wales)
    TKTX numbing cream

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes this seems to be real great plugin. I would love getting this installed over my blog as well as such plugins are of real help best tattoo ointment

    ReplyDelete
  7. The food we eat, the measure of rest, entertainment, practicing and how we mingle are terrifically significant factors here. Our ways of life might be with the end goal that we are to occupied or we see it as too hard to even think about offsetting every one of these elements, for example on account of a decent eating regimen, we in some cases locate this hard to accomplish not on the grounds that we can not bear the cost of it, but since the time and information needed to assemble it isn't there particularly in the advanced world we live in where there is a plenitude of shoddy nourishment. Brazilian wax in midtown Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyway at the same time this magnificence likewise have a portion of the significant results related with it. Because of this solid fascination, this excellence draws in numerous undesirable individuals or conditions which have the force of totally changing the existence of individual who holds magnificence. dermalfillerbeforeandafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. In spite of the fact that the life expectancy of augmentations relies upon how well you deal with them and how well they are kept up, the clasp in expansions are among the most enduring augmentations accessible around. In the event that you purchase excellent clasp in augmentations, they would last more for a half year.
    Keratin Treatments miami

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan