Slider

2016 Travel Plans..

Monday 15 February 2016


2016 is a big year of travel for me, I worked out that I'll be in 7 different countries!

So, the plan so far....Thailand TOMORROW! Super exited for this trip, been wanting to go for years, now finally have the chance! I'll be there until the end of March. 
Then Back to Australia for a month, then saying my goodbyes to this amazing country and my wifey Sophie, As she continues her Australian travels. 
Next jetting off to Bali in May to meet my Mum. Will be great to see her and expierence the beauty of Bali together. 
Then straight to China for a month of travelling around the country like camping on the Great Wall of China amongst other things! 
Then back to my home turf for the Summer! Hopefully we have a hot, sunny summer so I don't get the holiday blues too much! 
Followed by Paris in August for Disney Land. Never to old for the magical kingdom! 
Lastly, Amsterdam for Christmas and being reunited with Sophie!

I am so exited and thankful that I've had the opportunity to travel and have these plans for the rest of the year! 
I hope your 2016 is happy and full of love! 



-nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan