Slider

Lush Skincare

Sunday 14 February 2016

Recently I've been struggling with bad skin. My skin has become quite oily and prone to breakouts, so I ventured to lush in hopes of finding a more natural and vegan approach to skincare.
I picked up products which are made to help calm troubled skin and reduce the oiliness of my skin.  



9 to 5 Cleansing Lotion - I use this to wipe away my make up and clean my skin. (I am still prone to using a makeup wipe when I'm lazy though) 

Herbalism - This is my favourite facial product. This is made with 100% natural products and helps with spots and grease. It has almonds shells in it which aid as a gentle exfoliant, perfect for every day use. I use this in the morning and night after removing my makeup. 

Tea Tree Toner Water - My second favourite product! Tea tree is antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial so this is prefect for oily and spot prone skin. I spritz this onto my face after washing it with Herbalism. 

Imperialis Facial Moisturiser - This moisturiser is perfect for day and night, it's light and sinks in the skin. As my skin is more to the oily side, I don't tend to suffer from dryness, so I don't use this every day. I'll use this when I'm going makeup free for the day, just to treat my skin and keep it healthy. 

I would recommend Lush skin care and their other products to everyone. The best thing about it is most of their products are vegan, all cruelty free and natural. It's so important to look after your skin. I hope this can help some of you out there! 



-Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan