Slider

New Home..

Tuesday 9 February 2016

2 weeks ago I moved to Randwick, east Sydney. I live in a beautiful little apartment which I share with Sophie and Nathan and Sasha who own it. 
From the apartment you can see views of the ocean and it's so peaceful around here! 
I'm so happy to be living closer to the beaches and in a lively area. 
From here it's a 20min bus into the city and a 15min bus to Bondi and Coogee beach. 
I love being closer to everything and Randwick Junction has a great selection of resturants ranging from Thai, Japense, Lebonese, Vietnemse, you name it, it's there! Also a shopping centre with a few cute shops, a grocery store and a gym. 

My faveriote thing is that I can go to the beach so much quicker and easier then when I lived in western Sydney. 
Coogee beach is beautiful and a good place just to chill. We normally sunbathe on the rocks and swim in the rocky area just off the beach. 
I love Bondi beach and the hustle and bustle of all the people. I also love the big waves in the ocean there, it's fun to swim out and get carried by them! Will have to try out surfing or body boarding before I leave! 

The sad part is that I'm only living here for 3 weeks. So currently enjoying my last week here. I'm so happy to have met some wonderful people and to be living in a beautiful place. But onto the next adventure that is Thailand...

















  

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan