Slider

July Favourites

Saturday 27 July 2019


This month I picked up a few goodies. Mainly off Amazon - my fave for the bargains and next day delivery!
I also picked up a few extra's elsewhere, like this palo santo. I bought it from a boutique shop in my town but the brand is the Therapy Project. I love palo santo for its healing and space clearing properties. I like to use it before meditation and also every now and then to cleanse my common space. Plus it has a beautiful smell when being burnt.

I am loving this crystal-infused auric spray from Bali Pura, a lovely mix of essential oils. I like to use this before meditation also.


My Amazon purchases were among some of my favorites. I picked up these high waisted sports leggings and I am in LOVE! great fit, beautiful colour and not see-thru!
Also this lovely off the shoulder summer maxi dress. It has to splits in the front and I thought it would go really well with some dr marten boots and a cute belt.

I picked up this incense box because my current incense holder is an open one and I find the ash usually never falls into the tray because it's small. I decided to go with a closed box version and i love it! I love the way the smoke flows out of the top and of course, all the debris are collected inside the box. Super cheap too!


I've been wanting to buy some sage for a while now and I found this set on Amazon which comes with the shell to hold the pieces you have burnt. It came well packed and it's a lovely piece of sage.
Sage is a herb known for it's healing and medicinal purposes. I use it during meditation ceremonies and to clear my energy and space. The benefits of sage smudging are it may help you sleep, cleanse objects, people and energies and reduce stress and anxiety to name a few.


This lovely silver plated piece of rose quartz is my soon to be necklace. Rose quartz is a crystal with many benefits including healing your heart chakra, mood-stabilizing, balancing emotions, clears negative energy and invites love.
A well known and pretty crystal, I thought this would be wonderful as a necklace to invite that loving energy into my life. I am only recently getting into crystals and wanting to deepen my knowledge on these precious stones.


My last but not least favorite of this month would be my JuicePlus+ protein shakes. I love taking these shakes to work with me as a quick, easy and filling meal replacement at breakfast. They have everything in them to nourish you as a meal would and they are fully plant-based, packed with protein!
My favorite combination would be a scoop of the chocolate complete powder and coconut milk. Simple but delicious!







I hope you enjoyed my July favorites and if there is anything on this list that you are interested in, leave me a comment or message me on my social media and I'd be happy to pass you on the link!



18 comments:

  1. Bài viết tuyệt vời tôi phải nói và cảm ơn vì thông tin. Giáo dục chắc chắn là một môn học có tính kết dính. Tuy nhiên, vẫn là một trong những chủ đề hàng đầu của thời đại chúng ta. Tôi đánh giá cao bài viết của bạn và mong muốn nhiều hơn nữa. Vaobong 1gom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thông tin tốt đẹp, thiết kế có giá trị và xuất sắc, cũng như chia sẻ nội dung hay với những ý tưởng và khái niệm hay, rất nhiều thông tin và nguồn cảm hứng tuyệt vời, cả hai thứ mà tôi cần, cảm ơn bạn đã cung cấp một thông tin hữu ích ở đây bk8vn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bài viết tuyệt vời Rất nhiều thông tin để đọc ... Người đàn ông vĩ đại Hãy tiếp tục đăng và cập nhật cho mọi người..Cảm ơn sbobet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cảm ơn vì một bài viết tuyệt vời và đánh giá, tôi hoàn toàn ấn tượng! Giữ công cụ như thế này sắp tới fun88 link

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You. motorcycles for sale san diego

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!.. atv dealer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. auto glass near me

    ReplyDelete
  8. New web site is looking good. Thanks for the great effort. shipping from china to us

    ReplyDelete
  9. We offer the only technical help for Microsoft office setup, office setup. when you have got any issues like as improve your office then you'll be capable of selection our toll free number clear up product activation problems or mistakes. Agen Bola Terpercaya

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you are searching for best McAfee technical support, Our McAfee customer care number and find the best solution for it. dewa slot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! buy web traffic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cảm ơn vì bài viết của bạn, tôi đã tìm kiếm bài viết như vậy dọc theo thời gian, hôm nay cuối cùng tôi cũng tìm thấy nó. bài đăng này cho tôi rất nhiều lời khuyên, nó rất hữu ích cho tôi 1gom.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Những điểm rất tốt bạn đã viết ở đây..Điều tuyệt vời ... Tôi nghĩ bạn đã tạo ra một số điểm thực sự thú vị. 12bet link

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thông tin tốt đẹp, thiết kế có giá trị và xuất sắc, cũng như chia sẻ nội dung hay với những ý tưởng và khái niệm hay, rất nhiều thông tin và nguồn cảm hứng tuyệt vời, cả hai thứ mà tôi cần, cảm ơn bạn đã cung cấp một thông tin hữu ích ở đây w88club

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. 먹튀검증업체

    ReplyDelete
  16. First You got an excellent blog. I will have an interest in more similar subjects. I see you obtained really very useful topics, i will be always examining your blog many thanks.
    Archives
    eprimefeed.com
    Latest News
    Economy
    Politics
    Tech
    Sports
    Movies
    Fashion

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan