Slider

2018 Summer Wishlist

Saturday 26 May 2018


I'm back in England for the summer and can't wait to do some shopping and pick up some new bits!

I am wanting to overhaul my skincare routine. I have been using LUSH and Superdrug own, however,  in Bali I am not able to pick up those brands here!
In Bali, they do have a Body Shop. The Body Shop is vegan and has great quality products so i am going to start using their skin care line. I am liking the sound of the Vitimin E range. I think I'm going to pop into the store and see if I can get some testers and see how my skin feels using some new products.

I can't wait to get into the shops and stock up on some new summer clothes! In Bali, I don't go shopping often, and I only have 1 suitcase full of clothes; I am wearing the same things over and over, and get bored of my wardrobe quickly!
I can't wait to pop into Primark when I'm back and find some cute tops. I'm also looking to get an oversized black denim jacket. I found this white one with a large design on the back from Boohoo which I love!
Also, I want to pick up a few more maxi dresses. Easy, flowy and cute dresses that I can wear day and night time.


Let me know in the comments what shops you've been loving recently for their summer collections and what is on your summer wishlist?



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan