Slider

Going to Vietnam

Saturday 10 February 2018


Woohoo, first travel destination of 2018 is ...Vietnam! At the end of this month I will be jetting off to Vietnam for 2 weeks of backpacking adventures.
I'm excited to be visiting a new country that i've been wanting to tick off my bucket list. Vietnam is a country rich with culture and history and I can't wait to go around and explore.



We will be starting in the north of the country, in the city of Hanoi. From there we will work our way down ending up in Hoi Chi Minh City, Stopping off along the way and travelling down by bus or train.
I've been doing some research into what to see and what to do, but I am yet to make a total plan.
I know I would like to organise a trip to Ha Long Bay, maybe even try the Canyoning in Dalat, trekking in Sa Pa, the food tour in Hanoi - I hope they have a veggie option!


Of course trying all the yummy Vietnamese food is also a must! I would love to do a traditional cooking class too. Always great to come away with some new recipes and cooking skills! So far on my travels i've only done one, that was in Thailand and it was great!
Visiting their beautiful temples and the museums and the Ch Cui Tunnels is a must. Except i won't be squeezing in there for a look, Too claustrophobic for me!



I'm looking forward to documenting my adventure in Vietnam for you guys! If you've been, I would love to hear about what you would recommend to do and see.



Photos:
Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan