Slider

5 Reasons Why Having a Sister is the Best

Saturday 3 February 2018


"Side by side or miles apart, sisters will always be connected by the heart"

I am so blessed to have been able to grow up with an older sibling. We've hated it each other, laughed at each other, experienced crazy things together, but we always still have a massive love for each other. Since we've grown older and maturer, our bond has grown too. I don't know what I would do without my big sis!

1. You always got someone to go and eat with - My sister and I are big foodies!! So having someone with the same appetite as me is perfect. Meal out? Yes. Snacks for the cinema? Sorted. She's my go to girl to enjoy the breakfast buffet at the hotel with! LOL


2. She's your at home style guru. - As you can see above, back in the day we where killin' it with the street style. hahaha Maybe not quite, but now a days I like to think we do and having your sis to go to for an outfit opinion is the best person to go to!


3. That one person you can be 100% yourself around and have a laugh - My sister is the only person I can 'dance like nobody's watching' in front of, put on stupid accents together and just take the piss out of each other.


4. Best person to have a movie night with. - I love my chill days with my Sis, watching movies in bed and just chilling out together in each others company is the best.


5. Always got your back. - She will always be there for you as a shoulder to cry on, someone to back you in an argument or to support you through tough times, always.




I'm so grateful for the relationship I have with my big sister, and I just want to dedicate this post to you,  Becky on your 25th Birthday. Love you babes <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan