Slider

Modern Women Festival // Bali, Indonesia

Saturday 29 February 2020


I attended the Modern Women Festival in Ubud and it was an amazing 3 days.

I volunteered to be apart of this festival and it was fantastic! I am so happy to be able to have been apart of the festival as well as attending. There were lots of amazing workshops and connections, dance, new friends, music, wise words, learning, healing and many more.

This festival was a time of massive change for me and I will definitely jump at the chance of attending the next one! Here are some photos of the beautiful 3-day event.













So grateful for this beautiful event. <3



2 comments:

  1. Thank you I am glad about the encouragement! I love your site, you post outstanding.
    find

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read this article to learn how to make HD quality paper and very clear. I learned a lot from it. If you want to know how to test the keyboard and how to do it here is this profile keyboard tester, you will learn more about keyboard-related methods.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan