Slider

Brunching in Canggu | Bali Food Guide

Saturday 20 April 2019


My friend Daia and I recently enjoyed a lovely brunch at Copenhagen in Canggu, One of my new fave spots!
We were kindly invited here to enjoy the breakfast menu at Copenhagen. It's only been open for about a year but it's already one of the top places to eat! My friend always recommended to try this place, but I never got round to it until now. Then I went for a few days in a row!

It's a kind of 'tapas' style breakfast. They give you the menu where you can choose what you want to make a lil' breakfast platter.
Every time I go, I usually have the avocado, sourdough and the cinnamon roll - so delicious!


It is pretty affordable for a lovely filling breakfast. 3 options 59k (£3.19), 5 options 89k (£4.81), add 1 extra 20k (£1.08). That is so cheap! When you think about going out for brunch in the UK and how much that is, plus it defiantly isn't to the standard and quality as this! (It does also help that you're sitting in wonderful Bali).






It's a pretty popular spot, so make sure you're there early so you can get a cinnamon roll - they sell out fast! It's an open air restaurant so the only downside is it is a bit hot but definitely worth the sweat up so you can enjoy this brekkie haha.



If you're in Bali you should definitely check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan