Slider

My Top 6 Fave Eats in Canggu // Bali Food Guide

Saturday 2 February 2019



Living in Canggu, you would know about the abundance of places to eat that we have here. Any cuisine from Asian to Western, it's here.
In this blog post, I will be showing you my top 6 favorite places to eat here in Canggu, Bali.


Photo via @GiveCafe

Give Cafe

This one has to go as my No.1 spot to eat. I eat here at least 2 times a week. I am addicted to their vegan nasi campur! It is so yummy and so authentic. The food is just like what you can get at a local warung, but better!
They also have great meat replacements that taste quite close to the real thing. The sate is great and I love their fake 'chicken' bits.
What's even better about this place is the fact that it is Non Profit. You can even choose where your money gets donated to by putting a chip in a box, for the People, Planet or Animals.



Photo via @RiseAndShine_Bali

Rise & Shine

I love to come here for a yummy and affordable breakfast! They have a small but perfect menu for breakfast and brunch. The meals have never failed to satisfy and the staff are all very friendly too!



Photo via @ThePiringDaun

Piring Daun

This is the place to go if you want your curry fix! Its a fusion of Indian and Indonesian and I love the way they serve the food here so authentic. I love the dhal and also the martabak.



Photo via @PelotonSupershop

Peloton

Vegan food galore! The food here is fantastic. The 'Tricken Parmy' goes down a treat with Imin and their waffle fries are to die for! They also do great, filling salad bowls amongst other delicious things.



Photo via @PokePokeCanggu

Poké Poké

I love to come here when I fancy something light and healthy for dinner. I always go for the sesame crusted tempeh bowl, which has salad, rice, and tempeh. They are also connected with a place called Roti Canai where you can get yummy roti and a really great tempeh sate.





I hope you enjoyed this week's blog post. If you're going to Bali anytime soon, you should defiantly check out these places. Let me know if you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan