Slider

Positive Affirmations

Sunday 23 September 2018


What are positive affirmations? They are statements or words that you can repeat to yourself to help you overcome self-sabotaging thoughts and behaviours. When you start to repeat these positive phrases daily, you will start to believe them and positive changes can come into your life.

I started to implement affirmations into my meditation routine and found it a great way to start your day in the best mental state. It has also become useful as a tool to break down the negative thoughts that can come across your mind throughout the day. For example, if I was to think 'Oh my legs look fat today' I am able to recognise this bad thought and change it to a good one like 'My legs are strong and I love them because I am able to walk, run and climb.'

Another tool I use is YouTube videos. You can find a video to suit any mood, Affirmations for success, for self-love, for confidence etc. Playing this out loud as soon as you wake up and getting ready for the day or before you fall asleep. It's a great way to subconsciously let these thoughts go into your mind.
You can also try writing down affirmations while you are journaling or writing down what you are grateful for. Write out 6 affirmation and really feel and believe them while writing them to get the full benefit.


Here is a list of affirmations I love, that you could use to get yourself started. Use these phrases in your daily routine and start thinking of your own!


I am prepared to succeed.

I can do anything I set my intention to.

I will not worry about things I cannot control.

I am loved.

I will be kind to myself and everyone today.

I am worthy of love and respect.

I will be productive and energetic all day

I am blessed to have the body I am in.

I have faith everything will work out.

Every breath I take fills my soul with love and peace.

I am capable of more than what I allow myself to be.

I will make time for things that ignite my soul.

I accept myself unconditionally.

Everything I am looking for I can find within me.

I choose happiness and happiness is choosing me.

I live in the present and I am confident about the future. 

I am smart and successful.

I am a powerful manifester. All that I dream and desire is in the process of materializing.

I believe in myself and my abilities.

My income is constantly increasing.

My attitude to money is positive.





I could list even more affirmations but I hope this is a good inspiration for you to start using these in your daily routine. 





Photo Credit: Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan