Slider

New Favourite Skincare Products | Cruelty Free

Saturday 11 August 2018


I decided to update my skincare routine recently. Previously I used Lush products - which I still love, You can read about that here. But since I am living in Bali, I've not been able to buy my favourite Lush products because they don't have a shop there.

I've been using these two products from The Body shop for the past few months now and I love them!
There is a body shop in Bali so this is perfect to be able to stock up on my favourite skin care products. Also, these products are cruelty-free and vegan!


I love this seaweed facial wash, it is oil free and soap free and great for combination/oily skin. It has a lovely scent and my face feels so fresh and soft after using this. I combine it with an exfoliating glove to give my skin an exfoliate once a week.


My next favourite product is this vitamin E night moisturiser. It's non-greasy and helps to restore the moister in your skin overnight. I love the way this glides on and doesn't irritate my face at all or block my pores. It's rich enough for a night cream but not too heavy. Vitamin E is great for the skin, it has anti-ageing and antioxidant effects.


I made a YouTube video going into more detail of my new skincare routine, check that out below!



Thanks for reading this weeks blog post! See you next week....:)




1 comment:

  1. What i don’t understood is if truth be told how you’re no longer really a lot more neatly-liked than you might be now. You’re so intelligent. You understand thus considerably when it comes to this topic, made me in my view consider it from so many numerous angles. Its like women and men don’t seem to be fascinated unless it’s something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs great. Always take care of it up! pre numb

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan