Slider

B A L I.

Saturday 4 August 2018


I've been living in Bali for almost 2 years already on and off and it has grown to be my home away from home. Here are some reasons as to why I love the beautiful island of Bali.



The Balinese culture has some magic to it. The sound of the ceremonies going on, the jingle of bells and the scent of incense in the air truly is a one and only thing. I love to step out of the airport and I can hear the traditional music and smell the incense. It feels like home.


The storms are next level. During the rainy season, the thunder and lightning storms can happen at any time of day. They are loud and obnoxious but so amazing to witness - from the comfort of your villa that is haha.


The ocean is always close by. I love nothing else but sitting by the ocean and listening to the waves and enjoying the view. Who wouldn't?


The adventure. There are so many things to do, see and explore in Bali. Even things that will take you out of your comfort zone.


As you know already from my last post here the breathtaking Bali sunsets are something I can't get enough of. 


I love the nature here in Bali. Palm/Coconut trees are my favorite, and they definitely aren't short in those. Driving up to the north of Bali is always my favorite. There is so much more greenery up there compared to down South.



My reasons could go on and on but that's it for now. Have you ever been to Bali or want to visit? Let me know in the comments and I'll see you in next weeks blog post.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan