Slider

Vegan Eats | Peloton Supershop, Canggu, Bali | Food Guide

Saturday 14 April 2018


Peloton Supershop brings plant based goodness to Canggu, Bali!
Having been in Bali for almost 2 years already, I'm surprised that I haven't eaten here sooner...

They have everything here from 'chicken' burgers and hot dogs to super green salad bowls. They showcase plant based food in a way that everyone can enjoy, you don't have to be just a vegan to enjoy this food.

Tricken Schnitzel Burger w/ Waffle Fries

Mushroom Carbonara

Arancini Balls

Lance Lasagna

Tricken Parmy

Fully Tabouleh Salad Bowl

Pump Me Up

Chocolate Brownie


I love going to Peloton for my lunch and to do a bit of work on my laptop. It's a great place to chill and eat some yummy food! You have to try this place next time you're in Bali.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan