Slider

Updated Skincare Routine (Cruelty Free)

Saturday 5 August 2017


My skincare routine has only changed a little since the last post I did, But i am loving some of the new things i have in my facial skincare routine. My skin has never been better! Also knowing it is all cruelty free makes it 100 times better. All these products are bought off the high street for a great price, so it won't dent the wallet too much.

I know everyone says makeup wipes are bad but i like an easy way to take off my makeup. I'm in love with superdrugs makeup wipes. At only 99p it's a steal! 


Next i wash my face with my trusty Herbalism by Lush. One of the best products i have EVER used. Full of all natural ingredients, it is perfect for spot prone, oily skin. It has almonds and rice bran that acts as a gentle, daily exfoliant. 


Another absolute fave. This is the Tea Tree Toner Water from Lush. I spritz this over my face once i've washed it.


These are 2 new products i have incorporated into my skincare. I was always very skeptical about trying new moisturisers, incase they clogged my pores, made me oily or cause a breakout. But these moisturisers from the Naturally Radiant range in Superdrug have been amazing! They are infused with kiwi and mulberry extracts to revive the skin. They are both super moisterising and my skin has never looked better. 


This eye cream from No7 is formulated for young skin to boost the skins natural defences to keep it looking younger for longer and reduce the first signs of fine lines. I know the under eye is a very sensitive area and needs some love too, so i picked this up. I love how light weight it is and sinks into the skin easily. I am yet to notice any difference with fine lines, But i don't have many yet anyway! 


Lastley my trusty Tea Tree Oil. I have fallen in love with Tea Tree Oil. It is my go to when i have a spot. I pat some one with a cotton pad before i sleep and in the morning, the spot is dried out. Tea Tree Oil has powerful antiseptic and antibacterial properties, perfect for treating skin problems.

________________


I made a video on my Youtube Chanel about my full Cruelty free Skincare/Beauty products i use. Check it out if you're interested.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan