Slider

The Meaning of Repeating Numbers

Saturday 21 September 2019


I see repeating numbers everywhere. I take it as a sign from the universe that everything is going as it should at this moment. I also take it as a remembrance to be grateful.

But what else does it mean?

Some people say seeing double numbers or frequent repeating numbers are a special way that your spirit guides can get messages to you. If you understand the meaning of these numbers you can communicate with them.

There are lots of different takes on what each number means. I will tell you about my most significant meanings and numbers that I see regularly.



1111

You are on the right path. You're a master manifestor and know exactly where you're going. Alignment at it's finest.


2222

Encouraging you to live a life of balance, peace, and harmony in every circumstance of life. Trust in yourself and the divine energy that everything will turn out to the highest good in the long term.


555

Huge changes are up ahead. Trust that this transition is for your highest good. Prepare for massive shifts, Things are getting exciting!


444

Listen to your intuition. You are surrounded by love and support. Be fearless.


999

You are being nudged to finish something because that completion will unlock the next step for you.





Let me know in the comments if you have ever come across repeating numbers. I see them on the daily and it definitely lifts me up when I see them.





Photos: Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan