Slider

Joy.

Saturday 2 March 2019


Today, I choose Joy.
This is the moto for every day from now on. Happiness, Joy and Love are essential for every day of your life.

A few weeks ago, I wrote down all the things that bring me joy in life. Things that make me feel truly happy and carefree.
I needed to do this because I realised I wasn't allowing myself to feel joy in my life. I wasn't doing enough things that actually made me happy, without thinking about other people or other things.
I printed out my list and stuck it on my wall and made it my mission to every day do those things.


The reason why we are on this planet, in this universe, in this body, in this reality is to enjoy ourselves! Sure we go through hard situations, these are lessons to help us grow but ultimately we are here to feel joy.
"True happiness is an acceptance of life as it is given to us, with it's diminsihments, mystery and uncontroabilty, and all." - Micheal Gellert 


For me, It's spending time with my loved ones. Swimming, creating art, dancing, walking down the beach at sunrise - to name a few.
It's so easy to get bogged down by the things that are going on in our lives at that moment, stress from jobs or relationships. Whatever it may be to you, your happiness and your joy is the most important. You are here living this life so make it the best damn life you can!


Take some time to write down what brings you true joy and implement it into your daily life. The more joy you have and the more happiness you feel in life and with yourself, the more you can give to others.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan