Slider

10 Random Facts About Me

Sunday 15 July 2018


Thought I would make this week's blog post a lil personal! It's been a while since I've written anything about me. So here are some random facts about myself that I thought I would share with you... :)







1. I can design, create and sew clothes and patterns from scratch! (I studied fashion design in case you didn't know!)


2. I used to practice Judo and I am the proud owner of a few medals from my tournaments.


3. I can speak and understand basic Indonesian but I aspire to speak fluent very soon. I also want to learn how to speak Arabic and Spanish. 


4. I would love to be a public inspirational speaker and do a TedTalk but I have a fear of public speaking. Something to aspire and grow to though...


5. If I can relate to the lyrics in a song, I will be playing that song non-stop hahaha. Needed Me by Rihanna got me through a crazy end to a 'relationship' (using that word loosely).




6. I really don't like coke or any other fizzy drink. I just don't see the point in them! hahaha. Water is bae in my life.


7. I am always daydreaming about what I would do in a Zombie Apocolypse...And I read far too many zombie books haha


8. Asian food is my absolute fave. That's Japanese, Thai, Indonesian, Indian....ahh the list is endless.


9. I can sail a boat and I have sailed a small boat on the south coast of Devon.


10. Apples, grapes, and bananas are my favorite fruit. I eat them every day.







Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a lil bit more. See you in next weeks post!





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan