Slider

Dream Travel Destinations

Saturday 10 March 2018

There are so many places in the world I can't wait to explore. I want to visit every country in the world! For now though, I will list you my top 6 travel destinations that I want to visit in the next few years.

INDIA
India is a must! Stunning culture and will be an amazing experience, plus I love Indian food and they have tons of vegetarian options too!


DUBAI
The city of Dubai is one of the most built up cities with many of the tallest buildings in the world here, the architecture and mix of cultures is something that draws me to this luxurious place.


JAPAN
It's such a beautiful country with amazing aspects of their culture. The stunning designs of their Buddhist temples and the Shinto shrines, the stunning landscape of the active volcano Mount Fuji. So many things to see and do!


HAWAII
The islands of Hawaii is somewhere I can't wait to explore! Some of my favourite YouTubers live there and it looks so beautiful.


LOS ANGELES
I've always wanted to go to Los Angeles, California my wholeeee life. I'm not sure why but i just feel drawn to here. Defiantly got to be on the list of places to go....Coming soon.


MALDIVES
I don't think I have to explain too much as to why I want to go here, I mean just look at the stunning white beaches and clear water. Dream! Also, it is close to Sri Lanka, another country I would love to visit.






I hope you enjoyed this weeks blog post. Let me know in the comments or on my social media, what countries you would love to travel to!




photos: Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan