Slider

2017 in Photos

Saturday 30 December 2017

2017 has been an enjoyable year for me. I've been in Bali, Lombok, Gili Islands, Malaysia and the UK. I've spent time with my loved ones and also learnt how to code! I thought I would compile my photographs from this year as a round up of whats been going on.

Rescued 2 Bali dogs.

Visiting Lombok for the first time.

My family came to visit me in Bali.

Turning 20 years old

Visiting Gili Air for the first time with my family

Bali Sunsets - Berawa

Day out with a good friend, exploring the rice fields.

Ubud rice fields, The day I filmed my Bali video, Watch it here.

Back in the UK during the summer, with my big sister.

Took a trip to Brighton with my Mum in the summer, Watch the video here.

Spent a few days in Amsterdam with my friends in October.

Back to Bali and got a new tattoo at Indigo Tattoo Parlour.

Gili Air holiday with my love.

Mount Agung just after the large phreatic eruption.

Cabina in Canggu, the day I graduated from Institute of Code.

Beautiful sunset at Batu Bolong beach before Christmas 2017.



I hope 2017 was a beautiful year for you and I wish you all the best for 2018. I filmed a video about my year and my 2018 goals, Watch it below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan