Slider

Best Brunch in Bali - Pomelo Cafe, Berawa

Saturday 20 May 2017

I have driven past Pomelo many times but never had a chance to go in, one morning in search of good breakfast I thought I would give it a go.
They have a great selection on the breakfast menu, for an average Canggu/Berawa price. After receiving my food, i defiantly think you get more for your money, compared to other places I have tried you don't get half as much food as you do here for the same price.

I went for the 'Breakfast Package' where you choose any dish off the breakfast menu and included you get choice of tea or coffee, fresh juice and a fruit salad for 95.000IDR - £5.35.
The food was very tasty, fresh and aesthetically pleasing. The staff were very attentive and friendly and the café itself has a beautiful shabby chic type deco and also has a pool!

I would defiantly recommend this café for an appetising, filling breakfast to start you off right, before hitting the surf.














No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan