Slider

East Coast Adventure...

Friday 11 September 2015

IToday I will be flying up to Cairns to start my 3 week east Coast adventure!
I am so exited to visit and expierence all that the East Coast has to offer. 

On Monday we will be going on a boat to the Great Barrier Reef, where we will be snorkling and and taking in the wonderful scenery. 



Then we carry our travels down the East Coast, visiting all the major areas; Airlie Beach, Rainbow Beach, Noosa then Brisbane!

We will be doing a 2 day & 2 night boat trip around the Whitsunday's, where we can snorkel, sunbathe, explore the Islands and scuba dive! I cannot wait to go on this boat, it's going to amazing!



Next stop, Fraser Island. 3 days and 3 nights camping on Fraser Island and driving jeeps around the Island. I was recommend this by someone I met on holiday this year and it has never left my mind! 
I love the fact that it's very free and outdoorsy, you get a totally different type of expierence here. Not going to lie, I am scared of the potential spider seeing that I'm getting myself into...so pray for me guys!



Last on the agendas we will be visiting the Steve Irwin Zoo! 

Then travel down to Brisbane and stay there for a bit. The plan from there is to visit Surfers Paradise & Byron Bay and see if we want to settle down in one of these places and start working..but we shall see! 

I have to say a massive thank you to Marnie and Stu at Cheap Az Travel; who helped us book this amazing trip!! Thank You guys! 

So, I better stop writing this and start getting ready to check out of the hostel! 
Had a fab night out last night with The Ritz Hostel lot, such a lovely bunch! Will hopefully see them again when we come back down here in a few months. 

-Nikki





*Disclaimer Not my photographs* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan