Slider

Rome OOTD

Monday 10 August 2015

Just a quick outfit of the day that I wore while travelling to Rome. 
I wanted to go comfy but stylish. 


Here I am wearing an off the shoulder black top from Primark and a khaki maxi skirt from Primark. I accessorised with a dream catcher like necklace and my floppy hat from River Island. 
I wore black sandles to keep the look simple and also they're easy to take off for when you pas through security at the airport. 

Simple but a comfortable, stylish choice to travel in! 

I bought my over the body hippy bag with an embroidered elephant on the side  as my hand luggage and also as my bag to use day to day in Rome. 

In my bag I carried phone charger +portable charger for the plane. Ear phones, Chewing gum, makeup to touch up, hand sanitiser/wipes, hair bands and book. 

Also I invested in a travel document holder from H&M. Mine was brown leather and could hold the boarding passes and passports comfertably. 
I found this was very useful for staying organised as I was the one to look after my sisters important documentation too. 
I would defiantly reccommend to purchase one of these. :)

- Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan