Slider

End of 2017/2018 Travel Plans...

Saturday 21 October 2017


I'm back in Bali after spending 4 months at home in the UK. While I was at home working, I couldn't help but feel the familiar tug of wanderlust and I spent many hours a day dreaming over where I want to see next.
I have spent almost a year in total in Bali already, I've done my fair share of travelling and sightseeing but there is still so much to see in Bali it self! So first stop on my list is to see every inch of Bali as possible! Next of course is the rest of Indonesia. Indonesia is a archipelago made up of over 17,000 islands...So in terms of places to go, I have my hands full for this one!  I plan to visit Lombok and the Gili Islands at the end of October, which I'm very exited for because i am in need of some Sun, Sea and...Relaxation.


Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is a place I have stopped by countless times but never properly explored. I've booked to stay in the city for a weekend break in November. I'm exited to spend some time there rather then wandering around the airport for hours and just getting a subway sandwich, which is what I usually do hahaha.

I would love to go back to Thailand and from there get a train to Laos and backpack and train it all the way to Vietnam and Cambodia. I miss being that proper traveller and staying in hostels and meeting new people, going on adventures and crazy parties. 100% on my Wishlist for the future.

There are so many more places in Asia i want to visit, for example; Nepal, India, Korea, Japan and Philippines to name a few. But I have all the time in the world for that. For now I'm going to aim to see more of Indonesia this following year, But ultimately I will just see where the wind takes me...








*Disclaimer pictures are not mine. Free to use from Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan