Slider

Vegan Lasagne

Monday 18 September 2017


I've always loved a good lasagne but i have not had one since i cut meat out of my diet. I decided to finally give it a go and created this mixed vegetable lasagne. Never made one in my life, so i winged it and it turned out so yummy! Went down well with the family.

1. Here are the basic ingredients for this. You can change this up with the veggies you prefer.


2. Stir fry all the the vegetables in the pot until soft


3. Add the chopped tomatoes, tomato purée and the spices. I used some Italian seasoning and a sprinkle of chilli flakes. Add salt and pepper and adjust to taste. I also used some nutritional yeast in this.


4. Leave to simmer on a low heat until cooked through.


5. In a baking dish spread a thin layer of the vegetable sauce.


6. Next lay the pasta sheets on top and add some pesto.


7. Spread another layer of sauce over the sheets of pasta and a sprinkle of vegan cheese. Repeat until ingredients are finished. 


 8. Lastly sprinkle grated vegan cheese across the top. Here i used cheddar and parmesan. Put in the oven at 180 for 30 mins.




Serve with a rocket salad and garlic bread! Hope you liked this recipe, if you try it out let me know in the comments below. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan