Slider

My Favorite Quotes

Saturday 1 July 2017



I love a good quote. Something that speaks to me, something that i can connect with on another level, a saying to get you through a tough time, a relatable quote, an inspiring few lines.
They are needed and can be great to keep you motivated or get your mind straight. Here are a selection of my favourites.


"Not until we are lost, do we begin to understand ourselves."

"The only way to change something is to shock it. If you want your muscles to grow, you have to shock them. If you want society to change, you have to shock them. Thats what Art is, shocking people. Sometimes shocking yourself."

"We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls."

"Loving myself heals my life. I nourish my mind, body and soul."

"Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly."

"Travel. As much as you can, as far as you can, as long as you can. Life's not meant to be lived in one place."

"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself."

"Day One or One Day?"



I hope you can take something away from these quotes that all mean something to me. Let me know what you favourite quote is. 
Thanks for stopping by...




No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan